see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

22.7.03

Food Ad How-To

I think this site is made by a student in some Nutrition Class, but somehow the author seemed able to break down the most important strategies in Food Advertising. I really like her Strategies and Tactics section. It is very simple, mind you, not some elaborate observation made some doctorat-degree researcher. But I find that her pagan approach is... simply on the spot.

can you smell what the Ad is cooking?



Copywriting...?

John Kuraoka, a freelance copywriter, has a good site about copywriting. What I like about it, he gives away many advices on it, even recommends some books to help you go through the hell of words. A visit there should worth every penny you pay for your internet connection...

Still here? Aren't you a bit curious about this site?
 
eXTReMe Tracker