see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

4.9.07

Dear friend...

I remember the feeling of being lost, being betrayed by life or being abandoned by everything that you believe. It’s an empty void, a black hole that sucks every single one of your light into the eternal darkness.

I know the feeling of losing everything that I care the most, everyone that I love and every single thing that matters to me.

It’s that little thorn inside your heart, bleeding you continuously until you can’t feel anything else but pain.

But I would never tell you that I know what you are feeling right now.

Just allow me to tell you once and for all, my dear friend, that life would go on no matter what.

And we will walk again, letting the departed sleep peacefully in their dreams, while we relentlessly pursue ours.

That is what they want us to do, that is what we would want in their place.

Walk forward, my friend.

*Dhan, yours and mine are watching us together while sipping some tea. Let’s make them proud, shall we?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    in the morning, i open ur blog, i feel so much bless, i lost my pa one month ago, it still hurts,ur words somehow give me strength to pass this,
    thanks you :)
    keep writing ne ,

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger MsQuixotic said…

    Hey Rangga, this is a good piece and I can honestly tell you, I can relate to this. Well, in my past I could have related to it.

    Keep posting. I'm blogging again now..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker