see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

1.8.03

good ol' fashioned games

If you are a computer game freak like me since the eighties, you must remember how good the games were in that era... well, nostalgically speaking of course. I've been thrilling myself these past two months with King Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suite Larry (ahhh, the good ol' Larry), even Digger.. (DIGGER.. can you imagine that?). Well, for those who are keen to turn back time to that golden era, why dont you go to freeoldies.com, a game search engine especially concieved for us eighties geek.. and it's FREE... God, there are some free things in the net, after all... so, enter the time capsule, and play that Alley Cat game...

Eat that Tomb Raider!!
 
eXTReMe Tracker