see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

13.10.05

A helluva ride...

Yeah... it has been...

One year. One that changed my life. It all began with a simple sentence One stain leads to another.

I guess it's how life goes. A thing that leads to another.

Like an avalanche.

And it was a very good year for me. It offered a new beginning for me. In one way and another.

But still I would not forget those who brought me up to this point.

Some are dead, and some are living.

many of those people were my inspiration. My ideal.

But few of them taught me the single most important thing in life.

Being myself.

And for all those people who grabbed my hand and showed me the way...

... thank you.

This looks like an award acceptance speech...

Well, it IS actually...

for an award called life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker