see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

7.12.05

Addicted...

Why everything that's supposed to be bad make me feel so good.
Everything they told me not to is exactly what I would...
(Kanye West, Addiction, Late Registration, Universal Music)

That's exactly what I do.

We always have a certain penchant to fall into the crevice of addiction. And I'm talking about bad addiction. Smoke, girls, money, power, food...

What's an addiction?

It's something that you know would not give you any benefit in your life, but yet you do it even with a conscience that tells you to stop. It's the thing that lurks behind your every single decision for choosing your path in life. How could something so wrong taste so sweet?

I have mine. And I'm not trying to stop neither. I'll just have to decrease the frequency.

Some would say that it would only take more will to do anything you want. Not succeeding to stop your addiction is a sign that you're being weak.

So be it. I am weak in one thing, I might be strong in another. I am not perfect. I am not a dog spelled backward.

So, what's your addiction?

Is it girls, you want to collect them in your black book portfolio?

Is it money, the way you live and breath by the green color in your hands?

Is it sex, satisfying your carnal desires, every single day?

What's your addiction?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Currently, My addiction is reading your blog.

    And yes, it gives me benefit.

    Keep Rockin'!

    -Your SA-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker