see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

12.11.03

Hello everyone... how's it hanging?

Yes I know.. I am one lazy son of a gun around here, I admit it clearly, frankly and honestly. Ok, so I didn't update my blog for a gazillion years, mea culpa... but now I am back again, full throttle, giving you the insight of my life. humm, just wondering if I am missed, but anyway.. I am one of the last optimist on earth, so I say.. I know you guys miss me... I have been working my arse upside down these past weeks.. I don't even have time to breath.. hectic... that's the word. Still, I try to use my spare time to browse the net to find interesting places to visit, and believe me there are so many of them. Unfortunately I just didn't have time to put it in here. I am sorry.

You know, I am a very big fan of comic book (sequential art, for geeks). I always answer this when asked why I love them so much. "Escape". That's the word. Escaping from any reality even for only 5 minutes. I mean, I love being in the middle of a slugfest between the X-Men and Magneto, witnessing the wonders of the world with the Planetary. But now that I become older (God, I hate that word), I am looking for comic with more mature material (get your mind out of gutter, guys.. sheesshhh). Now I am becoming fond of "slice of life" comic. One very excellent comic of this genre is surprisingly a webcomic. I definitely want you guys to check it out. The creator is a Korean-American guy, really in touch with reality, and the way he draws. Please hold your jaw, you might drop it somewhere... without further ado.. I present you... Same Difference
 
eXTReMe Tracker