see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

22.11.04

back...

Refreshed.

A week of quasi farniente, roaming around the city aimlessly, eating disorder as I tried to engulf anything except the traditional lebaran food, scribbling furiously my notepad, hanging around with my cherished friends, travelling within the pages of any book, brainwashing self with asian movies, drinking coffee by galons, sipping wine surrounded by jazzy tunes, discovering excellent restaurants, meeting some old friends, being narcistic, sleeping like a groundhog, lot of thinking about serendipity, passing paradoxal nights, enjoying the empty streets of Jakarta, realizing that I really miss her, watching television til my eyes get blurred, absolut amnesia of working, singing out of tunes, receiving thousands of sms and of course, resting my mind.

Highlights of my holiday.

It was refreshing indeed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker