see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

9.2.06

piece of mind 02

I only want to embrace you

taking your hand

to walk you into another world

where dreams become real

and nightmares fade away

I only want to comfort you

holding you tight

tasting your falling tears

swallow your agony

and your deepest fears

I only want to cheer you

laughing with you

sharing smiles

brighten your days

and your darkest nights

I only want to love you

feeling your heart in mine

beating hard

in the ups and downs

of this thorny journey

I only want that much

I only want that less

I

only

want

you

you, of course, know who you are...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger oca said…

    cieee...
    ehm!
    :P

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ciiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh suit suuiittttttttt :P

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger dikisatya said…

    berjuta-juta puisi dan lagu tentang cinta sudah dibuat. tidak pernah cukup untuk sebuah rasa yang dimiliki satu orang ini.

    cieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker