see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

5.1.04

cheers to all of you...

Well, well, well... another year passed by... what is the summary of 2003? Allright, here we go...

Coffee (a lot of 'em), few good movies, stupid war, new office, new friends, BLOG (thanks, Enda), Matrix, dogs, 3 Gb worth of downloaded commercials, wrote few short stories, laughs and tears, lot of kisses and hugs, rock and roll, played old games, good books (Rushdie rules!), cool websites, few roadtrips, good deep conversations, slick magazines (Wallpaper!!!), concerts, getting drunk again, work kicking my arse, new gadgets, seeing life differently, anger, sadness, happiness, knocked out by tequila, watched less tv, less sport, played more guitar, pool still rules, did some comic books, getting hooked into writing, explosion of joy when she says she loves me always, singing in and out of tune, dancing through the night, exploring other people's mind, but the most important thing... being loved and love.

So, I raise my cup to you all, wishing you an excellent year to come, may the creativity be with you...

cheers

 
eXTReMe Tracker