see through me

A bit of my thoughts about life in general and things that keep it worth living...

14.1.04

ahhhh.. angles...

You know, I been walking through so many paths in my life, some of them were my own choice and some of them are not. I've been raised by differents standards, I've been living in two countries that are culturally opposed and I've seen, known, loved and hated many kinds of people. But in the end, they've built my personality as well. By having a quite colorful background, I like to think that maybe I am becoming able to understand life from different angles. I like to see a problem through a different point of view, I like to think twice (even more) before doing something, I'm always guessing what would people do to me before speaking my thoughts, I am trying to become emphatic. Now, back to the angles. My life is a whole diamond... it has many facets, a million sides, some are brights and some are just dull. Sometimes I just sit there alone, watching the sky, drinking coffee (a very black one for a very bright idea) and I just think about my life. I try to review it slowly, even putting some "what if..." situations. Then I realize that life has angles. It depends where you're at and how you see it... life is a big illusion. I feel like babbling some nonsense right now, but maybe if you give it more thoughts, it will make sense...

Just don't be afraid to see your life differently...


 
eXTReMe Tracker